Japan's capital is the largest city and business activity in Asia. Tokyo – city of the future. Every day, millions of office workers, aspiring to their offices, fill high-tech metro.16.08.2018 17:45
Another Tokyo – is one of the oldest capitals of the world. It has old temples, the chime of bells and the smell of incense that spread around. To get to know this city until the end can not afford, perhaps, to anyone. But there are places that one must visit to even one step closer to understanding this great city of contrasts.
1. Yoyogi Park – one of the great parks of Japan, located near Harajuku station. It has the Shinto Meiji Jingu Shrine, built in honor of the one hundred twenty-second Emperor of Japan. If you throw a coin in a wooden box, you can get a piece of paper with a prediction - omikuji, which was composed by the Emperor. If the future is undefined or blurry, you should go to otori Shrine, which is dedicated to the God of good luck Jurojin, and try to touch the persons of the Godhead, to leave your fingerprints. Then luck will favor. Funeral passing through the Kaminarimon gate, which are under the protection of the God of wind and thunder, you can be in the sensoji temple, the deity of mercy Kaminarimon. The ancient Church is the standard of Buddhist architecture and will appeal to lovers of Eastern architecture.
2. On Tokyo Sky Tree-tower, surmounted by a pointed spire, there are two observation decks at a height of about 350 and 450 m. In clear weather, visitors can see the snowy peak of Fujiyama. To the upper viewing point of the tower is a transparent spiral staircase. TV tower is the highest in the world, and her image is often placed on the postcards of Japan. Descending from the tower, you can visit the aquarium Shinagawa, witnessing the variety of marine life.
3. Capsule hotel, which worked late Japanese employee will provide a capsule of size one by two meters, where you will rest, after spending the night, and to watch anime on the built in ceiling TV. In most capsule hotels, the entrance is allowed only to men. The suitcases will have to leave at the entrance to the cell, so that necessary things should take care in advance.
4. To eat the most delicious sushi in the kaiten-zushi. The cafe is better known as sushi-go-round. The ribbon will pass by colorful plates of prepared dishes. Just take from the conveyor belt, moving in a circle, any sushi. At the end of the meal the waiter will lay by the color of the plates and calculate the cost of your lunch. Sushi with eel, tuna, rice balls, soups, desserts - all you can eat kaiten-zushi.
5.Visit the osen. Thermal springs in which to relax, relieve fatigue, to heal from many diseases. Near Tokyo there is a sauna complex Ooedo Onsen Monogatari, stylised under the middle Ages. A few hours in the pool filled with hot water with addition of various herbs, is a great way to literally plunge into the Japanese culture. To visit the patio, you will be offered the Yucatan – a traditional gown made of natural cotton.
6.The largest fish market in the world – the Tokyo Tsukiji. The shelves are just overwhelmed with the giant octopus, meaty shrimp, squid, floating in aquariums. The most exciting show of the market are the morning trades, which passed not more than one hundred twenty people. Huge carcasses of tuna, only at night caught by fishermen under the hammer for a minute away from the counter.
7. Takeshita-Dori street, located in Harajuku, the center of Tokyo, just a storehouse of ideas for designers and fashion designers. Here come the followers of street fashion. There are no boundaries for imagination. Wego and Milk will offer t-shirts in the style of kawaii. In a cafe Kawaii Monster are adorned cakes for men, you can enjoy the famous colorful desserts. Takeshita-Dori is a favorite visiting place of creative youth of Japan.
8. Quarter of Akihabara, located few minutes walk from the train station, is the hub of activities. Electronic Paradise for lovers of anime and gamers. In a huge game center Taito Station, you can spend eternity. The store Mandarake a few hours in search of your favorite transformers to roam the eight-story center.
Tokyo-a city of contrasts. For all tourists, there is entertainment, it is also possible to visit the Palace of the Emperor and Buddhist temples, to witness theatrical performances and various demonstrations, to plunge into the atmosphere of a business city, to visit unique national parks to observe the underwater world in aquariums, to enjoy visiting theme parks.