Today we will tell about this way to lose weight, like dancing. Many of us go to fitness to lose weight, and not all, at the same time, visit the dance floor. However, dance can help in many cases where it is better to get rid of excess weight and fix the result weight loss for a long time, if you continue to dance. Let's talk about the Rumba.01.10.2017 19:16
Today we will tell about this way to lose weight, like dancing. Many of us go to fitness to lose weight, and not all, at the same time, visit the dance floor. However, dance can help in many cases where it is better to get rid of excess weight and fix the result weight loss for a long time, if you continue to dance. Let's talk about the Rumba.
Rumba is called one of the most colorful and energetic dances. Take part in it can be from 20 people or more. In front of a large mirror in a certain sequence dance participants are placed so as to be able to contemplate their own reflection in the mirror. Under the energetic music coach shows exercises, all begin to move.
Rumba-dance is quite intense and fast, kneads the body well and, as a rule, quickly brings it into shape. During one intense rehearsal, which lasts for an hour, about 600 Kcal is burned. Doing Rumba helps to lose weight, and at the same time you will not need a strict diet.
Why is Rumba useful?
1. Starting to engage in this type of dance, you get a physical load on all muscle tissue. After several rehearsals, the muscles of the body become more elastic, muscles are tightened, the signs of the so-called cellulite "orange peel"decrease.
2. Due to increased breathing, after classes, the body is saturated with oxygen, and training of muscle tissues and blood vessels frees the body from fluid retention in it.
3. Your back will be flat, you will learn how to move beautifully, become more plastic.
4. The dance moves help to improve digestion. This is a great massage for the internal organs. You will disappear heaviness in the abdomen, improve the work of the pelvic organs.
5. Using video tutorials, you will be able to train at home, at a convenient time for you.
6. You will enjoy dancing as dance moves help you relax, both physically and mentally.
Varieties of Rumba
There are several types of Rumba. The difference between them is only in the saturation of the performance.
A classic Rumba.
Combination of different movements and intensity of performance.
Not difficult to perform, dancing people of different age groups.
The Tone Of The Rumba.
In the dance there are elements of exercises that work only problem areas.
Dance and traditional classes are combined and alternate throughout the class.
The name suggests that dancing in the water. Recommended for people with diseases of the joints, heart, and the elderly.
For those who want to lose weight, doing Rumba, there are special recommendations.
* Duration of training is about an hour, three times a week.
* Be sure to drink ordinary water, due to the fact that the classes are rich and a lot of energy is spent.
* It is forbidden to train on an empty stomach. * Clothes for training must be comfortable, light and colorful.