Ugly handwriting is often a topical issue for many students and their parents. It exists because of changes in the school curriculum: the teacher setting a beautiful shape of the letters is given only six months, and during this time, children are often not able to produce stable and smooth clear skill of writing letters.15.10.2018 10:31
Ugly handwriting is often a topical issue for many students and their parents. It exists because of changes in the school curriculum: the teacher setting a beautiful shape of the letters is given only six months, and during this time, children are often not able to produce stable and smooth clear skill of writing letters.
That will make the writing is smooth and beautiful the child? Calligraphy is one of the most important and effective solutions.
Many of the parents are willing to help the child with the development of calligraphy. And this, of course, possible. Importantly - the right motivation and regular classes. It is important not to put pressure on the child, and try to explain why he needs to learn beautiful lettering.
Parents should consider that it is better not to teach preschoolers the letter. The kids hand muscles are not yet ready to such loads, to the same parents are not familiar with the nuances of learning the correct technique that can generate the skill properly, and to retrain the child is always more difficult than to teach from scratch.
But often the question is not even if you have enough parent time to practice calligraphy with the baby, and that parent is not ready to teach your child calligraphy. In this case, it's time to take the child to the professionals.
Japanese calligraphy emerged on the basis of Chinese calligraphy, and today it represents one of the most elegant and aesthetic arts of Japan. What Japanese calligraphy better than usual? Doing it Your child will not only master the art of beautiful writing, but also immersed in the peculiarities of Japanese culture.
Introduction to the linguistic traditions of Japan in the study of calligraphy, combined with increasing proficiency in writing, development and development of finding new visual solutions in the child.
Recall that to give your child up for lessons in Japanese calligraphy, You can in our club!
Preparing hands to the letter
In the preschool period would be appropriate preparation of the child for a further letter. You need to train your fingers, it will strengthen the muscles of the child and will contribute to the formation of beautiful handwriting. To strengthen the muscles used:
1) finger gymnastics.
2) folding origami;
3) cutting and gluing applications;
4) drawing and coloring;
6) picking puzzles;
7) picking up the constructors;
All of the above actions useful in the younger grades. They will improve fine motor skills.
Raising beautiful handwriting
first and foremost, you need to be patient. The basis of the result – persistent regular daily classes. This will require time and continuous monitoring of the process. Work needs to be carried out together with the child, this is necessary to monitor the literacy, after all, accustomed to not pay attention to it, the child will do it in the future.
the child Write better in pencil of medium softness and comfortable handle. Should prepare at least two worksheets and notebooks in the forward line to develop the skill of letters with the correct slant of the letters.
the is Worth considering the following points:
1) the Child should sit with straight back, slightly inclining his head. And right and left hands of the student you will need to keep on the table.
2) a Notebook should be put under an angle (with a slightly raised left corner).
3) the Handle is put on the extreme phalanx of the middle finger and locked his thumb and forefinger. It is important to make sure that the tip of a pen when writing “watched” in the shoulder of the baby. It is important that the child is not pinched fingers.
If you leave the above recommendations without attention, it will lead to muscle strain. As a result, the handwriting can be sloppy and uneven. Remember that in the learning process in all important measure, patience and control.
the Training of a beautiful student writing letters can be divided into 4 main stages:
1. Filling of formulations, allowing you to trace letters on dotted line.
2. Filling of formulations, which includes a repetition of preset samples (letters, numbers, or their elements). It is important not to be sprayed, and to begin writing the next letter only after reaching a positive result with the previous one
3. Filling of formulations involving writing phrases, sentences, or texts, in accordance with the sample.
4. Rewriting a few lines or paragraphs of text anywhere in the book. We should not force a child to hurry. The less hasty will, the process, the better and neater the result will be, the more time it will be for the formation of handwriting.
Learning beautiful writing – the process is extremely rigorous and important. He also contributes to the development of perseverance and concentration of the student. But it is important to remember that children get tired quickly and the baby need to give a break in lessons when he can walk, stretch, exercise. You can give him a light massage of the hands, forearms and necks to relieve muscle fatigue.
In our Aikido club “Ten-Chi” dojo taught Japanese calligraphy, where your child can learn under the guidance of an experienced teacher!
Welcome to our classes!