The Sanskrit word, meaning of the asana "Asana is dedicated to the Halawa". As translated asanas "Halasana", which supposedly was dedicated to one of the followers of Vishwamitra is the sage called Galaway.27.09.2018 00:48
translated from the Sanskrit, meaning of asanas
“Asana, dedicated.”. As translated asanas “Halasana”, which was said to have been dedicated to one of the followers of Vishwamitra – sage, called Galaway.
Use and description of asanas
Performing this asana for a long time.
• strengthens the wrists, shoulder and neck muscles, the organs of the abdominal cavity;
• develops the lateral (oblique) muscles of abdomen;
• improves elasticity of the spine;
• has a massaging effect on the heart muscle;
• facilitates the flow to the internal organs of oxygen and nutrients.
overall for the body effect “Halawany” is:
• increasing physical tone;
• getting rid of impotence;
• increase strength and endurance of muscle fibers of the arms, shoulders, neck, chest, abdominal Department.
• the health of the intestines, stomach, spleen, pancreas, spine.
to Start doing this asana it is possible only in the presence of a daily practice of Yoga for at least 6 months.
the performance of asana (rules, subtleties)
the Technique of “Halawany” implies the following sequence of actions:
• accepted a position Salamba sirsasana II;
• the legs form the Padmasana position;
• on the exhale bend the torso to touch the hips to the chest and abdomen;
• after a few breaths the trunk is developed in the right side;
• on the exhale, crossed legs down to touch the back part of the right hand in the area close to the armpit;
• the regulation must be balanced while making a few deep cycles “breathing”;
• during exhalation, the tightening of the torso up, raising the head, tension of the muscles in the diaphragm, straightening of hands;
• this position requires balancing for a few seconds, relying solely on the hand (this will feel the tension of the left arm and left shoulder);
• return to position II calamba sirsasana preserving Padmasana – to do this, bend the elbows, and the head rests on the floor;
• on the exhale bend the torso, and the legs are placed on the back part of the forearm of the left hand;
• in this position must be balanced by the simultaneous implementation of several deep breaths.
• the elbows bend, his head rests on the floor and formed Salamba Sirsasana II;
• freeing the legs, again formed Padmasana, but in the following way – the left foot is placed on the base of the right thigh, then the right foot is placed on the base of the left femur;
• is a focus head in the floor surface and taken Salamba sirsasana II;
• put your feet on the floor surface and the body relaxes.
To control correct execution of the asana can see in the photo sequence.
Correct balancing asana in “Halasana” is achieved when:
• parallelism and perpendicularity of the surface of the floor sections of the arms between elbows and wrists.
• parallel to the floor surface and to each other parcel owner, between the elbow and shoulder joints.
the Breath, the concentration at run time
It is important to perform all military actions (bending and pulling of the body, muscle tension, moving legs etc.) on the exhale.
If the adopted provision requires the balancing or deduction, during this time, you need to take a deep breath.
the Effect of “Halawany” has a complex beneficial effects of the asanas
the Technique of “Halawany” can result Urthboy Morosanu and adoption Tadasana.