Many famous artists, journalists, athletes began to pursue their own interests in activities at a very young age, and this defined their further life.21.09.2018 21:49
Many well-known artists, journalists, athletes began to pursue their own interests in activities at a very young age, and this defined their lives.
Teachers are advised to begin an active search for talents in a child with 4 years old. This is because with this age the child quickly learns new things, adapts well, well display their abilities.
Adequate methods of development encourage your child to be disciplined and responsible. Regular classes will subsequently have a positive impact on the baby, will create the basis for a profession in the future.
Fundamental aspects in the choice of occupation
1. the Main task of parents is not to ensure that the child would become famous in any field, and make it the most diverse pastime, help him to develop.
2. the quality of the Individual nature of each child must be considered in the selection of view classes. At this age children show great curiosity, and others want to sculpt the choreography, and visual arts. However, your child is more docile and calm nature will be much more comfortable drawing than in karate.
3. At the age of 4 years, any educational program should be conducted in the form of a game.
4. With the smallest age begins the immune system of a person, his emotional and physical health. It is therefore not necessary to force the baby to take it easy. It is necessary to give preference to centers close to where you live, don't go to classes in bad weather and in protogenos condition. It is recommended to visit the mugs 2-3 times a week if the lessons last 1 hour and 1-2 times if sessions last longer time.
the 5. due To the fact that in this age it is still impossible to adequately assess the ability of the child, it is better to give it at once in several directions.
Consideration child's temperament when choosing partition
Psychologists recommend to make a choice of suitable employment depending on the kind of temperament of a growing person. In the world of science there are four types of temperament, but the majority of people has mixed character type with the dominance of any one.
1) Sanguine cheerful, active, sociable, positive thinking, not touchy;
the 2) hot-headed excitable, energetic, quick-tempered, prefer the mobility;
the 3) Phlegmatic calm, reasonable, slow;
the 4) Melancholic, impressionable, emotional, observant, shy, touchy.
Educational classes that appeal to sanguine - dance styles, performing arts, swimming, skating, football. For the choleric fit football, basketball, hockey, dance, music, theatre. Phlegmatic enjoy creative activities - music, painting, sculpture, and a pool, bike. Great melancholic feel to the drawing and music, and a well can demonstrate the ability in figure skating, acrobatics and gymnastics.